As you may know, YouToken’s bounty program is over. We are currently in the process of reviewing and analyzing the collected data. In the meantime, read this Q&A below to some of the most common questions that are directed to our community management.
If you have any further questions upon reading this FAQ, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with the admins on Telegram.
Who is going to receive tokens?
Individuals who precisely followed the rules of the bounty program will receive tokens after the end of the ICO.
When will I receive my tokens?
If you are qualified to receive tokens, you will receive your tokens upon completion of our ICO.
What will prevent me from receiving tokens?
Please read the following rules for each campaign. If you did not follow these said rules, then you will not receive tokens.
Video Campaign Rules
- Describe YouToken and its features
- Upload them on YouTube and/or Facebook
- Must have at least 100 subscribers
- Duration should not be less than 2 minutes of actual content
- Stakes will be allotted on the basis of the quality and audience of the video. The amount of stakes assigned is non negotiable.
- Plagiarism or use of other's material will be considered as an invalid submission
- Each submission has to have a clear identification or link to bitcointalk account in the description
Twitter Campaign Rules
- Twitter account must have over 200 Followers
- Must follow, like and retweet YouToken tweets daily at: https://twitter.com/YouToken_io
- Maximum 5 tweets/retweets per week
Article/Blog Campaign Rules
- The Blogs and Sites accepted to obtain the rewards are: Medium, blogger, WordPress, personal websites, third-party websites and any website that is strictly related to cryptocurrencies.
- The posts and articles published must contain a minimum of 500 words, YouToken logo and be clear, concise and explanatory
- The posts and articles must contain 1 link to ANN thread, 3 links to YouToken, 1 link to your own bitcointalk profile
- Plagiarism or use of spam or copied publications, unfavourable for YouToken, will be considered as invalid submissions.
Translation Campaign Rules
- A translation must be of a high quality. Not done by using translating tools, google and another.
- The translator should be responsible and moderate the translation thread
- Enter your translation results no later than 6 days after accepted
Signature Campaign Rules
- Newbies are not allowed to join
- Use YouToken signature to the end of the campaign
- Posts with less than 75 characters will not be counted as valid posts